WMT is a developer, manufacturer and seller of modern infrared solutions.
As an innovative company, we also need innovative employees. So we would like to expand our motivated team with an electrician.
Electrical technician (M/F/D)
Linzerstrasse 53, 4531 Kematen an der Krems, Full-time
- Electrical planning
- Production planning
- Work preparation and technical purchasing
- Project coordination
- Collaboration in product development
- Technical documentation
- CE marking and certification (TÜV,...)
- Technical sales
- Customer service
- Electrical engineering training (HTL, master craftsman's examination,....)
- Enthusiasm for innovations
- Interest in a varied range of tasks
- Flexibility in thought and action
For this position, an hourly wage of € 13.50 gross is provided. Depending on specific qualifications and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
Are you characterized by independent work and a distinct ability to analyze and solve problems? Bring in your enthusiasm, your team spirit and your strengths and shape the future together with us! A varied range of tasks awaits you in a regionally anchored company.
What to expect:
- Varied activity for sustainable electrotechnical concepts
- A motivated, efficient team that enjoys taking on common challenges
- Freedom to develop innovative solutions
- Professional and personal development in a growing company
- Expansion and management of a responsible area
If you would like to join our successful company, please apply now at:
WMT Thermosystems GmbH
Linzerstrasse 53, 4531 Kematen
Johanna Astecker, BA MA
What's happening at WMT? Stay up to date and subscribe to our newsletter:
The data will only be used by WMT and will not be shared with any 3rd party.